Autumn Make-Up Routine

During summer I kept my make-up quite simple, using only mascara and concealer, adding a bit of bronzer to bring out my tan a bit more. But now, I look more and more pale and because of that ill and tired. This means that I try to cover up my face as much as possible in order to look fresh and healthy.
So here are all the steps to my full make-up.
1) First I use my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer under my eyes and on my spots.
2) Then I use my Bourjois Healthy Balance powder to fix the concealer and to mattify my face.
3) After that I apply my Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzer nearly all over my face and generously underneath my cheek bones to contour my "chubby" face a bit.
4) Then I continue with the Delice de Poudre Highlighter to gently highlight my cheek bones, my brow bones and the other areas the light would naturally hit.

5) Next I usually use my Bourjois Quad palette in 02 Over rose and try to create something acceptable on my eyelids. 
6) Then I use my Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycraflex mascara on my upper lashes, sometimes I also apply a second coat if I feel like it.
7) I often apply my Essence black khol eye liner underneath my lower lashes to frame my eyes a bit.
8) Then I use my Barry M Showgirl mascara on my bottom lashes.

9) And to add some colour to my lips I like to use my matte Golden Rose lipstick in shade 14. Or I use my Barry M Gelly Hi Shine lip crayon in shade 4 Sirius. And if I don't feel like colour on my lips, I just smear on some nice lip balm.


And that's all my make-up done!

-Olivia

~30.10.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review