My OOTD: Nice Hair And Bare Legs

Today it's actually really warm here in Edinburgh (20 degrees!) and I loved it!
I had to go to College and didn't really know what to wear because I was scared the weather would suddenly change and I would be cold wearing a nice, summery outfit. However, I decided to risk it and wore a dress, a little cardigan, flats and decided to take my trench coat with me to keep myself warm should it rain or so. But it didn't rain and I was definitely not cold, and I didn't even wear any tights today which made this day my first bare legged day of the year!

After College I quickly did the most important shopping and headed home, ate something and then we went out for a walk to enjoy the sunshine for a bit longer.
This time we didn't take Maya with us, even though the area we went to was more appropriate to let a ferret run around, but we just didn't feel like it really.

I decided to wear sandals, because my poor toes are still sore and wearing closed shoes for a longer time is a bit of a pain in the ass. And this is terrible, trust me.
I also didn't take my coat with me so I was literally wearing not much.

dress - New Look
cardigan - Zara
sunglasses - Love Moschino
bag - H&M
lipgloss - Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in Charm Offensive

As stated yesterday, I am still obsessed with the Magnum Pink ice cream and I emptied one pack today, so on my way back home I got another pack...



My hair decided to look pretty once in a life time - thank you, hair!

sandals - Cube
nail polish - Essie in Lapiz of Luxury




Hope you liked today's photos!


-Olivia

~21.04.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review