My Poland Summer Haul | Stradivarius, Bioderma, Bourjois,...

Hello everyone!
As you already know, I spent my Summer holidays in Poland ( as usual) and I also got myself some things that I showed in my latest haul video! Definitely go and check it out below!


I bought things in all the possible cathegories, like beautym fashion, home or jewelry, so I tried not to make the video too long and too boring. I'm happy with all my purchases and would surely buy more if I had more money but at the moment I should probably save up, get rid of stuff I don't wear and maybe then buy something new.


This morning I went to the supermarket to get myself some breakfast and I found the Alpro Coconut& Rice drink I used to put in my porridge back in Edinburgh, so I got this. I also saw McVities Digestives and nearly cried because I've never seen them in Vienna before. I'm happy that we have them in shops now because they will remind me of my stay in the UK, which I already miss so much.

Also, make sure to check out my latest vlog, where I showed my last days in Poland and my trip back to Vienna!
Hope you all had a nice weekend and a good start into the week, ( It is pretty cool and very cloudy and even a bit rainy today in Vienna.)

-Olivia

~17.08.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review