My Autumn Make-Up Video

I finally got to film a new make-up video/tutorial and I think it turned out pretty nice.


I wanted to film this update make-up routine for you because maybe you're asking yourself sometimes when checking my blog pictures or even watching my latest vlogs, what I use on my lips or eyes or wahetever.
So, you should watch the video below now and I'll let you know below about the products I've used, if you're interested in them.
Enjoy!

Base:
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener ( Bisque 3 )
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer ( Ivory 001 )
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder ( Beige Claire 53 )
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer ( 52 )
Sleek Blush ( Rose Gold )
Wibo Diamond Illuminator Highlighter

Eyes:
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick ( Sand Dune )
Urban Decay Naked On The Run Glittery Shadow ( Dive )
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil ( Brown )
Rimmel Scandaleyes Gel Liner ( 001 Black )
Rimmel Scandaleyes LycraFlex Mascara
BeautyUK High Brow Kit (medium shadow )

Lips:
Too Faced Color Bomb ( Bigger Berry )

Brushes:
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Eco Tools Powder Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Definer Brush
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush


Make sure to leave any blog/ video ideas down below in the comments and I hope you enjoyed this video! ( Also, please like it, if you did like it! :D )

-Olivia

~24.09.2015~

Comments

  1. Loving the eye look! It really suits you! x

    clumsyagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review