My OOTD: High Waisted Jeans and Crops

Today I wore this outfit, which turned out to be a bit too much once the sun came out and it got really hot. I still liked it though and it just a simple go-to look, I think.

see through floral crop blouse - Miss Selfridge
black crop top - Primark
high waisted skinny jeans - Topshop
leather ballet flats - Lasocki
leopard tote - FOSSIL

I finally got a pair of jeans that fits me perfectly and I am so happy! However, I had to first make them a bit more fitted once I got them- but I did it and now I absolutely love those jeans! What do you think about the fit??


The shoes and bag are just the same as yesterday but I thought they'd be the best to match the outfit.
 (check here)


I like this outfit a lot and hope that I'll get my hands on a really thick black cardigan that will be good enough to wear with everything ( also this outfit!) once it cools down.

Have a nice day everyone and don't forget to let me know what you think about today's OOTD!

-Olivia

~16.09.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review