My OOTD: Denim Dress (+ Motorbike Outfit)

Hello everyone!
The last couple of days were just incredibly warm ( up to over 20 degrees!) and I really like this weather I have to say.
I like it because I can wear something more fun than just a pair of jeans and a jumper.
So, recently I got this denim look dress from H&M, very spontaneously, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Excuse my rather chubby face in this picture. It was also very windy, hence the weird hair!

dress- H&M
black cardigan - ZARA
black faux leather jacket - Pimkie
leopard tote bag - FOSSIL
black 100 den tights - Primark
black leather loafers - Clarks
floral viscose scarf - local Polish shop

I've had this scarf for years now and only rediscovered it yesterday when going for a ride on the motorcycle. :D
In case you wonder about this outfit: jeans- H&M, shoes-Vans, neopren jacket- Hein Gericke, the kidney/back safety thing-Dainese, fancy gold bag- H&M, jumper- H&M, helmet- Shark ( it's mine btw, not my dad's! hahah)

Back to today's outfit:
This dress is made of a nice stretchy material,so it's very easy to walk in even though it looks pretty tight.
It is also a bit longer than the things I usually go for, but you can't tell in the pictures because when I walk it pulls up automatically because of the tights. ( good that it's not shorter then)

And then- the back cut-out. I felt like this is a cool everyday kind of dress for autumn/winter with a cosy cardigan, but it can also be used as a party dress because it is not as plain as it looks at first. And I quite like that!
What else I really like about it is that it is so fitted and that my waist looks so pretty and skinny. But then again, I can't really eat too much because my belly will look very bad in this! :D

Let me know what you think of that dress, I've worn it twice to uni now and it really is so comfy (+ affordable!) and I'm pretty much in love!

-Olivia

~10.11.2015~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review