My OOTD: Dolly Shoes + Furry Coat

Today I couldn't really figure out what outfit would be nice to wear, since it's colder than yesterday and so incredibly windy too.
In the end I went for my furry, snuggly coat and some cheeky flats.


furry coat - Primark
snood - Primark
grey crop jumper - George
black mini skirt - H&M
( I promise I wear a skirt in those photos haha!)
black tights - Primark
pastel blue dolly shoes - ASOS
leather satchel - FOSSIL


Now I'm gonna eat something and start studying, as always.
I'm so happy to be healthy again after that horrible tonsillitis. Sitting at home, doing nothing really, makes me feel so tired and I could sleep all day long. Now that I can go out and get some fresh air, I also feel like I have more energy afterwards and I generally feel more alive.

Hope you're all having a nice day! :)

-Olivia

~13.01.2015~

Comments

  1. Love the colours in this outfit and the shoes are cute!

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are so cute! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review