Spring is here!

After waiting for many cold months, spring has finally arrived! And I couldn't be happier about it.

You will already know that I am much of a sun-person and I can't stand grey, cold days, so now the wait seems to be over because the last days since Easter, it was looking very good outside the window!

The days are filled with plenty of sunshine, and due to this my flat is heated up so much that I have my windows open day and night. It basically feels like summer and I do like that a lot.

I'm sitting here at my desk, studying for uni- my office windows are open and I can hear the birds sing, I feel the warm evening-sun on my arms and I don't get the feeling that I could spend my day better outside. I am happy here in this little office of mine and I guess that's important.

Apart from that it looks like Eryk and I will finally meet again soon and I am so excited about that! *fingers crossed it all works out!*

This morning we went to IKEA and afterwards we were putting up a cabinet for my room and I am in looovveee. Later I had to go to uni because I had to sit an English exam and now I'm at home, trying to study as much as possible.

Hope you had a good start into the week, with also plenty of sunshine! :)

-Olivia

~05.04.2016~

Comments

  1. I haven't been to Ikea in agesssssssss, I need to go. I always fall in love with so many items there

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikea is quite a dangerous place because you always buy more than you need :D

      Delete
  2. Been to Ikea recently! Good luck with everything, hope it all works out :)

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review